NR 510 Week 7 Assignment: Recorded LACE Presentation Leadership And Role Of The APN
Recorded LACE Leadership Presentation Purpose:
The objective of the of the Recorded LACE Leadership Presentation assignment involves making learners to to:
- Establish professional communication/presentation skills.
- Demonstrate an advancing understanding of the political landscape of APN practice.
- …. ability to analyze the literature and be able to disseminate the information orally.
- Demonstrate and practice professional communication and leadership, while advancing the education of peers.
Recorded LACE Leadership Presentation Course Outcomes:
- Analyze the development of advanced practice nursing roles from a historical perspective including the impact of advanced practice nursing on the healthcare delivery system from the perspective of selected current reports (i.e. LACE, IOM, etc.)
- Critically analyze how healthcare systems and APN practice are organized and influenced by ethical, legal, economic and political factors.
Get Nursing Homework Essay Help from the Experts. ORDER FOR A TOP NURSING PAPER
Recorded LACE Leadership Presentation Requirements:
For Week 7, there is no case study given to you by the faculty. Instead you will be creating a recorded presentation that demonstrates your understanding of LACE principles and their influence on APN practice. This presentation will … uploaded into the course via Kaltura (please see course resources for directions).
Address the following Topics/Questions:
- How do licensure, accreditation, certification, and education (LACE) considerations differ for APN clinical roles for these three states: California, Washington, and Illinois? Provide evidence for your response.
- Discuss what evidence-based strategies should … implemented to achieve continuity between state regulatory boards?Provide evidence for your response.
- Is independent NP practice … in your state? Discuss your opinion regarding independent NP practice. Provide evidence for your response.